Located on Appleton Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
This well maintained brick side hall colonial was built in 1939. It is well sited on a 6,093 sq. ft. lot. It is a cheerful house with generously sized rooms and lots of light. The screened porch to the rear with access through French doors from the dining room, overlooks a very special, deep private garden - a rare find!
Appleton Street, between Reno Road and 38th Street, N.W. offers the best of all worlds! It is a lovely, quiet residential street, yet it is an easy walk to the Tenley Metro stop and the shopping, restaurants, movies, etc. along Wisconsin Avenue.
- Entrance foyer with coat closet.
- Large bright living room with fireplace.
- Formal dining room with multi-pane door that open to a screened porch.
- Kitchen has white cabinets, a two year old GE gas stove, dishwasher and refrigerator.
- Cheerful breakfast room with double exposure and exit to the rear.
- Screened porch is delightful as it is - has potential as a family room if a new owner would prefer to close it in. View from the porch is great!
- Master bedroom with its own master bath with shower.
- Second bedroom, good size with double exposure.
- Third bedroom, good size with double exposure.
- Hall bath with tub.
- Stairs to a walk-up attic ... great potential for expansion!
- Paneled family room with wood burning fireplace, above grade windows and an exit to the rear.
- Laundry and storage area.
- 1/2 bath.
For more information about this property, please contact me via email.